Smart electrical load controller (50 A) - Zigbee
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (UPS) for all online orders of $200 or more delivered in the United States.▼
Note that the right to free delivery may be revoked if you change the delivery address of your order or if you cancel one or more items ordered reducing the total before taxes of the order under $200.
*** Orders received after 12:00 PM (EST) on December 22nd will be processed after the holiday break on January 3rd, 2018. ***
Smart electrical load controller (50 A) – Zigbee
Remotely manage the use of energy
This unit can control different types of devices such as:
- Electrical water heater
- Pumps (pool, irrigation, etc.)
- Window AC unit
- Outdoor lighting
- Charging sockets for electric vehicles
- And much more!
This controller allows you to manage the use of energy anytime, anywhere.
- Remote control with any smartphone, tablet or computer*
- Compatible with home automation platforms such as SmartThings** and Control4
- Can be voice controlled with Google Assistant (Google Home) and Alexa (Amazon) using SmartThings** and Control4
- Can be voice controlled directly with Amazon's Echo Plus
- 7-day programmable, up to 6 periods per day*
- Programmable countdown timer*
- Modes: automatic, manual, away
- Integrates with personalized scenes*
- Detects the connected load
- Stylish high-quality product
* Feature available if supported by your compatible Zigbee hub and its application.
** Compatible only with the SmartThings Classic app.
The remote access requires an Internet connection and compatible Zigbee hub.
INDOOR INSTALLATION ONLY
Operating voltage: 120/208/240/277/347 Vac, 50/60 Hz
Resistive load: 50 A @ 120 – 277 Vac, 20 A @ 347 Vac
Incandescent lamp: 20 A @ 120 – 277 Vac
Magnetic ballast: 20 A @ 120 – 277 Vac, 15 A @ 347 Vac
Electronic ballast: 15 A @ 120 – 277 Vac
Motor: 1.5 HP @ 120 Vac, 3 HP @ 240 – 277 Vac
Load activated: 0.5 W @ 120 – 240 Vca
Load standby: 0.47 W @ 120 – 240 Vca
Zigbee 3.0 Profile
Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Transmission power: +20 dBm
Receiver sensitivity: -108 dBm
Operating temperature: -20 °C to 40 °C (-4 °F to 104 °F)
Storage: -20 °C to 50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F)
Tested in accordance with ANSI/UL Std.916
Certified under CAN/CSA Std. C22.2 No205
- Where can I buy the electrical load controller?
The electrical load controller is available for purchase at select electrical wholesalers, hardware stores, master electricians and through our Website. For more information, please contact us.
- What is the maximum wire gauge that can be used for the installation of the electrical load controller?
A 6-gauge wire corresponds to the maximum diameter that can be used for the installation of the electrical load controller.
- What type of devices can be used with the RM3250RF and RM3250ZB electrical load controllers?
The RM3250RF Web programmable electrical load controller and the RM3250ZB Zigbee smart electrical load controller allow the control of any device whose load correspond to the values presented in the table below.
It is, therefore, possible to control appliances such as water heaters, pumps (pool, well, irrigation, etc.), window AC units and outdoor lighting.
- Can I use the electrical load controller with an electric car charging station?
You can use the electrical load controller with an electric car charging station of up to 50 amps.
- How can the RM32500ZB electrical load controller be connected to a compatible Zigbee hub?
To connect your RM3250ZB electrical load controller to your compatible Zigbee hub, refer to the installation guide provided with your product or download it through the “installation guide” tab from the product page, on this Website.