Sinopé Technologies at Montreal Fall Home Expo
Would you like to be able to reduce your electricity bill? Ensure your children get back to a safe home after school, or be able to leave early in the morning without the fear of letting the coffee maker or flat iron on?
All indicates that you would like the Sinopé smart home.
What is a smart home?
The smart home includes all the devices that you can control remotely through the Internet. There is a wide variety of connected devices.
Sinopé Technologies stands out by offering very high-quality devices that remain affordable. This Quebec company offers an extensive variety of devices, positioning it as the most important Canadian manufacturer of smart home devices.
Among the smart products offered, there are:
- Thermostats for electric heating, low voltage heating, and floor heating systems;
- Switches and dimmers;
- Devices to control energy-consuming appliances;
- Smart plug and wall outlet (new! – coming soon on the website);
- Propane tank and fuel monitors (new! – coming soon on the website);
- Smart water damage protection systems.
Sinopé Technologies will be at booth # 459 at the Montreal Fall Home Expo, which will be held at the Stade Olympique in Montreal from October 24 to 27, 2019.
Visit us to:
- Discover the new smart home ecosystem
- Try Sedna, the smart water damage protection system
- Play with the new Neviweb app to control the smart home
When visiting the Sinopé booth, you will automatically get a 15% discount on your next order online at www.sinopetech.com.
Buy your Home Expo tickets using the SINOPE promo code and get a 5$-discount on the price of the entry!
About Sinopé Technologies Inc.
Sinopé Technologies is Canada’s largest manufacturer of smart home devices. In addition to designing Sinopé-branded devices, the Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu-based company designs management devices and platforms for other well-known companies in North America. Specialized in energy efficiency, Sinopé Technologies also supports many Canadian electricity suppliers and contractors in their efforts to optimize energy consumption and demand management.